Probably start of September. And one word? AWESOME
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
whining, complaining and fighting.
Can you tell what things have been like around here lately? These kids need to get out more!
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
Believe it or not, I try everything on and only buy what fits great and what I absolutely love.
If with the younger kids, I buy whatever and hope for the best.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Love pistachios in my ice cream!
But, I have to be careful because my daughter is allergic to them!
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
Feel like I am always compromising with my teen. I am happy, upset and crazy usually all at once. But, I love her and pray I just don't compromise our beliefs in the process.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
I can't remember. I know I have called one or two for different things and they weren't able to help.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
I am looking forward to the kids vacation before Easter!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The husband bought me roses for Valentine's Day. I usually tell him not to worry because I am not a big flower person. But, these were spectacular. They looked white, but were a blush color inside. I finally took a picture today after almost 2 weeks. They were still pretty amazing.