Just for fun and maybe for some organization, I have decided to compile a list of 35 things I want to do by the time I turn 35 in July 2013.
(In no particular order or importance)
1. Not color my hair until I am 35, though the greys keep a'comin.
2. Read 12 new books.
3. Pay off 3 debts.
4. Call my grandmothers at least once a week each.
5. Lose 50 pounds.
6. Read through the bible.
7. Have 500 sales on ebay.
8. Write something and be published.
9. Have a more cohesive plan for working in the future.
10. Write a budget.
11. Stick to a budget.
12. Clear out the basement.
13. Give at least 35 bags of "stuff" away.
14. Pick a children's devotional book and read it cover to cover with the kids.
15. Make a computer schedule and stick to it.
16. Paint at least 2 rooms in the house.
17. Stain the kids' clubhouse.
18. Read more about the Presidential election and blog about it at least twice.
19. Spend more time with my sister.
20. Spend one day with both my female cousins that are close to my age.
21. Use my treadmill at least 3 times a week.
22. Have alone time with just my mom at least 4 times.
23. Go to a movie with my mil and my aunt.
24. Write a master list for how to best do Christmas and put in a reference binder to use year after year.
25. Do something with kids that teaches them about giving.
26. Make at least 2 projects on my sewing machine.
27. Make the younger daughter at least 5 headbands.
28. Make a care package for someone in the military.
29. Go away even for one night with just the husband.
30. Ice skate or ski with the kids.
31. Watch "The Sound of Music" with the kids.
32. Make something homemade/handmade and sell it.
33. Make a cake with fondant.
34. Have a lemonade stand with the kids.
35. Do a WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday) blog post where I document what I wore for the week with pictures.
I will check off as I go along and accomplish some of these things, but I think the list is doable.