First, here is a funny photo of me. I needed to work on taking a good photo of myself for my upcoming blog makeover. Yeah, so apparently, I am not a professional photographer. Can you say blurry, silly and why don't you brush your hair?
1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR?
I seem to wear a lot of black these days- between going to the gym in black warm up pants a lot and wearing black to my part time job, and not to mention, it is supposed to be slimming.
2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?
Visit every country. Or maybe I would do the moon thing. Though to be honest, I do not have much of a desire to visit different countries or space travel. I only like beach vacations and I can do that on Long Island.
3. What's your favorite animal and why?
I really do not care for animals and really do not see a need for them. ...... I know I just lost like 10 followers with that comment, but I am more of a kid person.
If I had to pick, maybe a koala- cuz they are cute.
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or something called world's largest rope swing?
I am going to say scuba dive because it seems somewhat safer, but I would love to try sky diving.
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
All I can think of is Anne of Green Gables or Little House on the Prairie times. Life seems so simple on the farm. I wonder if it is like that today on the farms of the US? Simple?
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
I do not know. If I say bugs or animals I will probably mess up that food chain nonsense.
I am going to say bad foods. Not only junk foods, but all stuff artificial! It would make it easier to choose healthier stuff if the bad stuff wasn't there. Trying to decide what the bad stuff is, is usually half the battle.
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!
I love love all the organizational tips from pinterest like this giant calendar!
Looking back, maybe these questions are better suited for a "younger" blogger, but fun just the same.