And now I want to know what you are paying for these things and where you live. Tell me what store you shop at also.
I live on the eastern end of Long Island and these are the prices at Waldbaums.
- a gallon of regular gas - $3.53 a gallon
- a gallon of milk - Tuscan "brand name" milk- $4.29 - store brand- $3.99
- a box of 4 sticks of butter- $4.79- store brand - on sale for $2.50
- a dozen eggs- store brand- $2.59
- a loaf of bread- Arnold wheat bread- $4.49
- a bunch of bananas - 79 cents a pound!
The butter was not that bad if you can find it on sale which I seem to find less and less of.
I can't believe the cost of wheat bread and gas!
What about you? Leave your findings in the comment section and everyone: take a look at what others are paying! Or if you feel to blog about it, leave a link of where we can read about what you're paying, in your neck of the woods!