2. You finally get a new pair of shoes for yourself.
3. You take the whole family out to dinner.
4. You get a new cordless phone for the house after your old one has died during almost every conversation you have had with your best friend for the last year.
5. You go to the grocery store and do a "proper" food shop after a lot of weeks of "picking up a few things".
6. You are happy in February.
7. You pay bills without constantly checking how much is in the bank.
8. You let the kids get bake sale at school.
9. You don't complain when your husband buys lunch instead of packing it.
10. You give a little extra in your church offering, because "hey, you can."
*Thanks to Kathleen who gave me this idea for a blog post.*