If you haven't seen the pics from my brother's wedding, you can do that here.
These are my favorite things that they had at their wedding:
1. Ok- so the first thing is not from their wedding, but from their rehearsal dinner - some kind of Chimichanga apple dessert at a restaurant called Yolanda's. I was so motion sick from the plane earlier that day, that I couldn't eat it all- what I wouldn't do for one now....
2. My brother and his wife had a simple wedding with 20 guests, but the touches they chose were great. They used the red, white and black theme. I loved their table settings.
3. They had a friend of theirs make this picture from a real picture of the 2 of them. They gave 5X7 copies of it framed to all of their guests.
4. They had tulle and lights under all of their canopies.
5. They did this awesome sand thing at their ceremony. They each had a different color sand and they poured them from 2 vases into one big one to represent their unity and that they can never be separated. I thought it was special and at the same time, reminiscent of when we were kids and talked our mom into doing the sand art tables at craft fairs. :)
6. They decided on cupcakes- Michelle made them all herself! There was chocolate, vanilla and red velvet all topped with her own cream cheese frosting. They were beautiful and looked amazing on the stand along with the daisies. Michelle even hand-made white chocolate petals and a yellow chocolate center and stuck them in the cupcakes one by one, before we arrived at the reception!
7. Michelle had a beautiful daisy bouquet- pictured here with their sand vase.
8. Jason and Michelle made their own floating flower tea lights for the pool and once the wind died down, it made for perfect nighttime atmosphere.
9. Michelle changed into these red pumps for the reception- if only I could walk as well in them as she did!