So, here it goes...
1. I never drink anything but water. I usually drink it room temp, but we recently got a water cooler and I have been enjoying cold water.
2. I would love to be on our local news station as a reporter one day- it would be my second choice to SAHM.
3. I have sold avon, on ebay, babysat, washed cars, made tie dye t-shirts, made cards, tried assemble at home products and anything else I could think of to make money from home at all different points in my life since I have been 10.
4. I love driving my mini-van. It is such a treat and a delight to have a vehicle that fits all of us and is so roomy. But I do not like washing it-lol.
5. I have joined weight watchers about 5 different times. I know that it works- it is just a matter of commitment and discipline. I will eventually reach goal weight. Hopefully.....
6. My doctor told me at 19 that he was not sure if I would be able to have children and could not predict how long it would be before my chances would drastically decline. I had my first child at 21 and God has blessed me continually. Amen for miracles.
7. I gave birth to my son at home in our bathroom unexpectedly with the help of my husband- but... I will tell you more about that in a future post.
8. I am doing an awesome giveaway tomorrow on July 4th!!!!! Come back and check it out!
Sorry to any close friends that may find these boring and not so surprising.
If you want to see more surprising things about people, check out....
Also, since I didn't get to participate in the Friday blog hops, if you are a new follower, I will follow back, just leave a comment.