No- not pregnant! LOL
Since so many bloggers are- just thought I would have some fun!
But ... I did get this...
Kathi at A Mother's Prayers gave me this award on Thursday.
Funny thing, Kathi herself, would be tops on my list of people to give it too! She is awesome and I feel like we are so connected! Thank you Kathi!
* The rules for accepting this award:
1. Post a thank you, and link to the person that has given you the award.
2. Pass this award on to other Beautiful Bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State seven things about yourself.
The People I would like to pass this award on to are:
TheGapGirl at If Only Everyone Thought This Way
Wendy at PinkSlippers
Jen at Letters from La-La Land
Chrissy at Traveling Light
These women both inspire and entertain me. I am blessed by their blogging!
7 Things About Me
1. I met my husband at the YMCA when we were 13. He couldn't believe I still had on my red lipstick in the pool. I always wore red lipstick! God Bless my mother.
2. I do not like animals at all. I would of said hate, but I am trying to teach my kids not to say that word. I do not like nature at all and very rarely have a God/nature moment. You know, when you say, "Wow, I can't believe God made this or that." I do feel guilty sometimes about that- but not too much.
3. I would love to take the kids to see all the continuous 48 states and then maybe one day Hawaii and Alaska. I think we have seen 3 so far, including the one we live in. lol- A lot of work to be done there.
4. I am a total procrastinator and know it. I am constantly working at this. I leave everything till the end and seem to work best under pressure. And I am not that organized. Another thing I need to work at. I have gotten better. There was a time when the kids would leave cheerios on the floor in the living room and I would leave them there for a couple of days before I would vacuum. I just shared that so all my type A friends can cringe.
5. I am forever praying for the salvation of my husband. We were married before I accepted the Lord. He is a good man and I know God has great plans for him. I love him and am constantly amazed at how good our marriage is in light of us coming from 2 different positions. God is so Faithful.
6. My husband and I delivered our baby in our bathroom unexpectedly. The Lord walked me through it and it was an amazing experience!
7. I like to make money. I do not wish to work out of the house- I love being home, but I love to do extra things to earn money. Babysitting, ebay, yard sales, avon.... The list goes on. I started out washing cars when I was 12 and the thrill just keeps going for me.
This was fun! Thanks Kathi!